Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Bye Mitt Romney

I'm so sad Mitt is out of the election. I'm sure it was smart for him to get out now but he was the BEST candidate! I don't get how people didn't do their research and see that. Jason is a politic junkie to say the least. He is obssessed and has followed every little poll and every little thing that has happened. He even helped a little with Mitt's campaign. (he needs to do it for a living) I'm actually going to be excited for this election to be over so that I will have my husband back. It will be interesting to see what happens now. Who does a conservative republican vote for? No one. I think the democrats might win this one. (just a prediction) Hopefully Mitt will have a go at it next time!

2 comments:

janet said...

gotta wait for 2012.. I think it was smart and honorable of him. It's so sad, though.

Anonymous said...

Politics, all you can eat buffets, Jason is the best. For me this year’s election vote is a more for Supreme Court justice,than a president.(6 of them over age 65) And 4 or 8 years from now we will vote for an improved Romney. Mitt will analyze everything he did right and wrong and come back stronger. This is why I like him. He is a thinker, and doer. He doesn't let things he touches fail. Tell Jason to check out realclearpolitics.com best site for polls and politics
-Adam