Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Festivities

Neighborhood Trunk or Treat Wes the frog and Av the zebra

Lucas and Griffin-who knows what Griffin was? Everytime I looked at him, he changed his costume... from super hero, to 80s aerobic man, to a marine/pilot??

Avaree and Baylee


Carving Pumpkins

Uncle Jake had us over to carve pumpkins. It was super nice. Jake and his girlfriend, Angela, provided the pumpkins and made homemade doughnuts. They were delish! Thanks for a fun night! (oh, next to me in the picture is Ligia, Brady's fiance)


Baylee's pumpkin wins! She did such a great job!


Trick or Treat Street
We met my friend, Hillary, and her step daughter, Daria, at South Towne Expo Center for trick or treating and games. It was a blast! This is going to be our new tradition if they do it again next year. We got SO much candy. (they even let the adults trick or treat)

Daria, Avaree, and Weston

Daria and Avaree (just a sample of the props in the background)

Everyone sitting under a headless horseman... I know what you are thinking!


Halloween Night

Getting ready to trick or treat!



Baylee and her friend, Nicole, were gangsters. If you didn't know them, they seriously looked real. I am so glad that Baylee doesn't dress like this. I was bugged just looking at her. I was just waiting for her to pull an attitude. That night we had all the teenagers from the neighborhood over for a scary movie after trick or treating. And of course... Happy Birthday to Griffin!

4 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

oh my cute pics. av and wes are SO stinking cute. love bay's costume. isn't it cool how dressing up can really change you into something else. love that. unfortunately, i can't dress up like pre-pregnancy Tristie...those pants are not getting past my thighs at this point!

Roney Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving. Sounds like you made it fun for everyone!

Tracy said...

I love all the costumes. My favourite is the zebra and my second favourite is Griffin's (so classic for that age).

janet said...

The costumes are so cute and I am so happy you posted pics of Hill and Daria. She is the cutest little superhero. Fun that you guys got to hang out!