Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weston's 1st Birthday

I think every Mother can't believe when their baby turns 1! Weston could care less that it was his birthday but it was a special day for me. Weston has been such a delight to have. He is such a good, sweet baby with a sense of humor! I'm so grateful to be his Mother. We had a fun day... we went to an aquarium (Weston is fascinated by moving creatures), to one of my favorite restaraunts, Bonsai Grill (a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook in front of you. The kids were actually very entertained, which was nice for a change!) Then we went back to the house for presents and cupcakes with my brothers. Poor Weston burnt his thumb on the candle though... It was so sad, it even blistered. I felt like a horrible Mom. However, he wasn't sad for too long because he got to eat a chocolate cupcake! Doughnuts for breakfast again!
Best pals
The kids and I at the aquarium
Weston at the restaraunt, my blonde son??
Fam at the restaraunt (I know it looks ghetto but it is SO good!)

Presents and cupcakes

4 comments:

Sara Decker said...

Your kids are so cute and look so much like you. You are tagged...see my blog.

janet said...

What cute pictures. Weston will totally be a heartbreaker... he's so handsome and sweet!

val said...

Cute! Annie is right behind Weston in turning 1! It's gone by so fast. I'm so glad I can look at your blog and see pictures of your family.

Azy said...

AAAAHhhhhhh! what is this? he is growing up too fast for sure:)
loves