Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TAG

My friend, Sara, tagged me! (www.wadeandsara.blogspot.com/) I actually like to read fun facts about people... so I am going to share some about myself.

RULES:

1. List the link to your tagger (like I did with Sara) and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are "TAGGED" by leaving a comment on their blog

THE FACTS...strange or not ~

1. My front six teeth are porcelain venears. I had gaps in my teeth until my Sr year of highschool and I hated my teeth. I hated to smile for pictures. I'm grateful for what dentists can do today!

2. While I am on the subject of teeth... last December, I woke up one morning and could not open my mouth to eat. I did something wierd to my jaw. Well 8 months later, in August my jaw was still sore. I know it sounds so wierd... I just thought it would get better so I never did anything about it. I was finally fed up with my jaw hurting... I talked to an orthodontist and a dentist and I now have to wear a mouth guard to bed at night. I guess I grind my teeth bad and my jaw is messed up from it. The guard has brought me some relief. I look hilarious though! Jason likes it because I look like Angelina Jolie when I'm sleeping! ha!

3. I love Dr. Pepper with a lemon. It's the best mix. I love Dr. Pepper period. I could have a gross meal but if I have a Dr. Pepper it makes it good.

4. The most relaxing thing to me is laying in the sun (without children, of course), reading a good book (just recently took up reading and I love it!), and drinking a Dr. Pepper. That is my idea of vacation!

5. I am a little OCD. I am obsessed about having a clean, organized house. It drives me crazy having things out of place or dirty. I wish I wasn't. I know there are more important things in life... I just can't help myself. I have a hard time relaxing because there is always something that needs to be cleaned.

6. I have a cosmetologist license. I mostly just do my family's hair. I don't have time for anyone elses!

7. I miss my Mom so much!! We were best friends. I know everyone probably says that but my Mom and I were REALLY close. We talked at least once a day but averaged at least 4 times a day. She knew and understood me better than any other person. I told her everything about everything. Thankfully Jason understood the hours on end that I would spend on the phone with her. (I don't know how he never got jealous... he is a good guy!) I never thought I could live without her... but here I am. It's hard...I have some big shoes to fill!


You've been tagged... (if you want to be or have time)

Liz (www.mit-momintraining.blogpsot.com/)

Tracy (www.jamesandtracy.blogspot.com/)

Azy (www.paizley-azy.blogspot.com/)

Val (www.matthewandvalerie.blogspot.com/)

Francine (www.adamandfrancine.blogspot.com/)

Janet (shumwaygang.blogspot.com/)

Summer (www.thackerfam.com/)


6 comments:

janet said...

I didn't know you wear a mouth guard! I think I knew everything else though.. thanks a lot for tagging me... welcome to the world of blogging, eh?

Roney Family said...

Hey you, I am so happy that you looked me up. It has been a while since I have chatted with you. Your kids are adorable. Looks like all is well with you. Keep on checking my blog girl. And now I will look on yours. Awesome. Tell your hubby that Reagan and I say hello!

SUMMER said...

Kar- you made me cry on your number7! You are filling her shoes right now and are doing an AMAZING job!

Tracy said...

I think I knew all of those things about you except for number 2. It made me feel sad to read about how much you miss your mom. I would be the same way if I were in your position. My mom and I talk all the time too. There are so many things that I call her for, I don't know who I'll call when she's not around. I've been so impressed with you and Jason in the last few years. You guys are quite an inspiration to those around you. I'm sure your mother is really grateful for you two and proud of you right now.

Sara Decker said...

Ditto on #5. Thanks for doing that, it was fun to read.

Roney Family said...

That was fun to read some facts about you. I am really sorry for the loss of your mother. Sounds like she was amazing. But also, seems like she raised an amazing daughter!