Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank You and want an invite??

The response to the post about my Mother has been overwhelming! Thank you so much for all your kind, inspiring comments. I really appreciate it. It's made my week. I do have a lot on my plate and I'm doing the best I know how. I am far from perfect but can honestly say I am trying my best. I've been having computer problems lately so I might not be able to update my blog for a little while but while it is open... is there anyone who would like an invite before I go private again?? Email me at karlinkess@comcast.net. It's been so fun to hear from so many people. Thanks again! I know my Mom would be so touched!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Sheesh! I read your post before, and I really wanted to comment, but I couldn't compose myself. I still don't know what to say, but I wanted to let you know that your experiences, and your loss, are very touching- and extremely difficult, even from the outside looking in. I bet that takes a lot of trust every day, and a lot of strength. You are great for just stepping up to the plate, and being a dependable person for the rest of the family. You have an awesome family.