Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Daria's Birthday Party

We went to the funnest princess birthday party today! My friend Hillary did such a good job planning it. The party was at the pizza restaruant they own... Gold Medal Pizza on 13th East in Sandy (by the movie theatres near Fort Union) Awesome pizza, go try it sometime! Avaree making her own pizza

Weston eating pizza

Me with my princess friends... Hillary and Francine

Avaree hitting the pinata. It was funny to see girls in princess dresses swinging a bat. When Avaree was done hitting the pinata she said, "Mommy, that was fun!" She is my tom boy.


Gathering candy, Avaree picked all the smarties. I was trying to get her to get the chocolate.

The goody bags had tons of good stuff in it

Happy Birthday Daria!








6 comments:

SUMMER said...

Looks like the cutest PARTY! How cute is Avaree making the pizza? I LOVE it!!!

Shaundee said...

Karlin...i am so proud of you and your blog. You have posted so much. Thanks for your emails on my post. And yes...we are having a baby. I am totally nervous but excited. I will be due the first of May. Let's set up time for lunch? I don't work on Thurs or Friday's. Let me know when it works for you.

Love ya,
Shaundee

janet said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Hillary is such a pro mom! What a great party... and holy goody bags! Wish we could have been there- Luke has been dying to dress up as Belle. jk. I LOVE THAT YOU'RE BLOGGING. You are so good and keeping it current.

And let me vouch for the pizza... it is DELISH.

val said...

Holy Cow...you ladies look GREAT in your princess costumes. You gals are so fun!

Azy said...

uh why wasn't i invited to any of teh birthday bliss???

miss ya'll

Azy said...

uh why wasn't i invited to any of teh birthday bliss???

miss ya'll