Friday, November 30, 2007

A Day At Home

Today we were homebound. Weston actually woke up with a temperature so we had to cancel our plans. Plus it snowed and last time it snowed, I got stuck. We need to get new tires on our van, so until then I don't dare drive in the snow. So we just hung out (which was okay because it has been a busy week). We cleaned, had a friend over for lunch, listened to Christmas music ALL DAY, sat by the fire and folded laundry. I even attempted to make my first beef stew. It's not quite done so we'll see how it turned out. Now we are going to watch a movie as a family.So glad I get to stay home with my kids!

Love it when they get along! (doesn't usually last long before Avaree has to bother him and make him cry)

The beef stew in progress


5 comments:

janet said...

cute pictures.. and the stew looks yummy! Sounds fun to be stuck at home.. that's what Christmas is all about. We just got new tires on our van and it makes such a difference driving... and I am not even in the snow!

Sara Decker said...

Those are the best kind of days, you guys are so cute. Yummy, that stew looks so good. Can you email me your new address?

SUMMER said...

The beef stew looks so delicious! I love using my crock pot (since I am such a bad cook)! And you & the kids are darling as usual!!! I seriously wished you lived closer so we could have a lazy day together!

Roney Family said...

It so nice when they get along. Seems like it doesnt happen often. They are so cute and adorable.

The Wall Family said...

Hey Kessler's! First of all your kids are soooo cute! You look so great, and I am excited that you have a blog. What lucky kids to have a fun mom like you.
Linds