Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We went up to my aunt's house in Pocatello, Idaho for Thanksgiving. My Aunt Marcia (who is one of my Mom's sisters) and Uncle Eldon have 5 kids and 22 grandchildren with 2 on the way! We had dinner at a church because there are so many people and kids running around. (Avaree was in heaven because she is used to being the only little one) The food was great as always. My Grandmother taught my Mom and her sisters how to cook well! We celebrated Thursday and Friday. It was so fun to hang out, play games, relax, and spend time with wonderful people that I feel so blessed to be related to. Thanks for including us in your Thanksgiving, Payne family!

Avaree in heaven
All of my siblings (including a girlfriend and fiance)
Baylee and Emma
Avaree and Aunt Marcia
Pinning the tail on the reindeer (I think she could see)
Jason obviously couldn't see
Playing games
Nathan, Langton, Avaree, and Summer


0 comments: