Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weston's Crash

A couple of mornings ago Avaree and Weston were in the tub and I was right there by them but as quick as I turned around I heard a crash and Weston had fallen out of the tub and was lying on the tile floor. He hit his face on the toilet or the tile. Honestly, the worst injury either of my children have experienced so far. Weston has the hugest goose egg on his forehead and red marks all over his face. It looks like I abuse him. I was so worried. I immediately called the Dr. but they said not to worry as long as he acts like himself and isn't throwing up. After the accident, Avaree said she was sad and sorry. I asked her "Why?" She said, "Because I pushed Weston." So naughty! At least she felt bad, right? This picture was taken the day after and does NOT do it justice. The swelling and marks went down a LOT!

His forehead is still protuding and the bad thing is... he hit his head again today just above the goose egg!
My poor baby, I'm a nervous wreck as he pulls himself up on things and tries to walk because he keeps crashing and I hate to see him hurt!

1 comments:

Roney Family said...

That is the scariest thing when they fall and hurt themselves. Luckily they bounce back easily! Poor little guy!