Wednesday, November 7, 2007

PHEW...

PHEW, about a couple of things... PHEW, I made it through the busy birthday month and Halloween (just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas to begin!) PHEW, I am now updated on my blog, and PHEW, that Baylee made the 9th grade basketball team at her school! Congrats Baylee! I've been a nervous wreck during try outs. As a parent/sister you just want to see your children succeed. Baylee is a good basketball player and has great potential but would a coach see that?? Of course I see it. We were seriously preparing ourselves for a no, she would have been crushed and you hate to see your child go through that. I know making teams doesn't mean everything and we would have survived if she didn't make it but, PHEW, I am relieved and happy she did! (except now I have to give her rides EVERYDAY)

5 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

what a total relief. I bet is just as much stress and anticipation as if you yourself were trying out. (running for sbo, for example) congrats!

SUMMER said...

Yeah for Baylee! That is so fun to be involved in a sport during high school. Good for her for trying out and going through with it. Sometimes in high school, I would be so scared to try out for things in fear of rejection. This will be great! :)

Tracy said...

Congrats Baylee! And congrats to you Karlin for spelling Phew correctly! I think I would've wrote it Few, but would've known it was wrong!

janet said...

Hooray for making the team and bummer to having to drive her everyday... only one more year and she can speed around town all by herself!!

and hooray for having your blog updated!

Roney Family said...

Congrats to her. I am sure that you were so nervous. But great that she got it. I know what you mean about the driving around. Cameron is almost 11. It gets so busy the older they get!