Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Overwhelmed

I can't even begin to explain all the emotions I've been experiencing. I am truly overwhelmed right now...

overwhelmed with all my responsibility,
overwhelmed with worry,
overwhelmed with trying to be a nurse,
overwhelmed with trying to keep a business running,
overwhelmed with trying to keep our family running,
overwhelmed with laundry,
overwhelmed with being the only parent (I'm actually totally missing my husband. I didn't really expect this emotion because I'm with him constantly but he's not himself and I miss HIM.)
overwhelmed with SO much LOVE, SUPPORT, DINNERS, PRAYERS, and PHONECALLS from family and friends who care.

I don't mean this to feel sorry for me. I've had SO many people that have helped lighten my load and so many more willing. I am truly grateful and feel so blessed. I could not have gotten through this week without everyones help. It's overwhelming! I'm just being real and I need to be more patient. I've been hoping to see more improvement from Jason. We are going to meet with the surgeon tomorrow and get an Xray. I am praying for good news.

3 comments:

Di said...

I'm so sorry to hear about what's going on with your husband.
I will keep your family in my prayers.
Hang in there!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

amen, sis. i feel your pain! i hope things start swinging your way again. you can totally do it. go go, karlin!

Christa said...

Looks like this past week has been YUCKY! I'll be on my knee's for you and Jason! Tell him we are thinking of him, and wish him a speedy recovery! Love you much!!!