Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool

My little girl is getting big! Avaree started her first year of preschool. I have had mixed emotions... ready for her to go and excited for her but I can't believe she is growing up. She has been ready to go for a while. She loves to learn and observe. One of her teachers told me on the first day, "that Avaree was the most capable child in the class." I was so proud.


Avaree's carpool pals... Maren and Bennett. It's so cute to see her develop friendships. Us moms went to lunch their first day and I think I am actually going to enjoy my 2 hours while she is in school.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

She looks so cute! Love the bow!Alec loves preschool too- seems so weird that they are big enough to go.

Keri said...

she is so stinkin cute! can't believe you have one in high school, one in junior high, one in pre school and one at home! you've got it ALL! you're super woman!

melissa said...

Preschool is the best invention in the world!

Avery is a doll too, by the way.

Amelia said...

You must be so proud of your adorable girl! You will enjoy your time while she's gone, I'm sure.
PS I totally agree with you on the fall faves, I love fall!

The Shupe Ohana said...

wow, i can't wait to send Parley to preschool, but i still have a year. yes i am pregnant, can you believe it? i am so scared, but am really excited at the same time! I will have 3 under 3, thats why i am scared, aaaahhh!

Shannon said...

Look at how cute she looks! Preschool is the best! She will love it and so will you!

janet said...

She is the most capable, imaginative, sassy little girl. She has so much personality it just doesn't have anywhere else to go! I can't believe she's so grown up! Where does the time go?

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh . . . she is so darn cute!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

She is beautiful!! Enjoy the 2 hours..plus she's learning!!

SUMMER said...

She is so beautiful and so grown up! I love her headband.