Monday, December 3, 2007

Girls Night Out

After being snowed in for 2 days and Weston having a high fever all weekend, I had to get out! So on Saturday night, Baylee, Avaree, and I had a girls night while Jason and Griffin stayed home with sick Weston (and watched the BYU game). We just went to the mall, ate dinner, and shopped! It was just what I needed to stay sane. Baylee shoveling snow, she wasn't too happy about it so she wouldn't look at me and smile.

Avaree on the carousel.
Avaree and Baylee going around
Christmas Shopping... it was nice because the mall wasn't crowded at all.



6 comments:

janet said...

How FUN to be out with your girls! I am so needing female companionship these days! I miss you!!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

I love those opportunities to get out! So simple, yet so refreshing. Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Oooo! Which mall in Utah has a carousel? I'll have to remember to stop there the next time we're in Utah. I'm always looking for things to do with the kids when we visit James' family.

karlin said...

Hey Tracy... South Towne mall has the carousel. Avaree loves it. Do you come to town much? Ever need a place to stay? Where do James' parents live?

val said...

So nice to get out after being homebound! You guys look so cute-as always!
p.s. my sister has a griffin (you asked if griff was short for something)

SUMMER said...

So fun! What mall is that with the fun Merry Go Round?