Monday, October 13, 2008

Are you sure it is October??

Because this past weekend, it sure felt and looked like Winter!! I feel like I should be listening to Christmas music and decorating my house for Christmas NOT Halloween.

The first snowfall of the season is always beautiful and a little bit exciting. Weston can't stop saying... "snow, snow, snow." Fortunately it is going to warm up so it won't last. I'm always surprised how COLD it really gets though.

We have had a beautiful fall so far. I took these pictures just last week and it was HOT. I already miss playdates OUTSIDE.

riding bikes

running races

jumping on the tramp... bennett was cracking me up because he kept tackling the girls.

blowing bubbles

sidewalk chalk

good bye warm weather. I really do love you.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

You really do live up there on top of the world don't you? Those pictures are great! I remember going trick or treating in the snow when I was a kid. I hope that I don't have to do that with my kids this year...I am too old for that and Candy just isn't that important to me anymore. :)

Azy said...

all that snow really was crazy.

janet said...

I really don't like snow. It shouldn't come before you are finished looking at the pretty leaves. Fall is wonderful, snow is only fun for a week or so.

melissa said...

Come back warm weather!~I'm with you, Karlin. Winter stinks. My tan has already faded...

Brooke said...

I really do get torn this time of year- I love fall and the onset of winter (with all the fun holidays) but I miss being able to be outside with the kids. UGGH! I guess it is good that I live in a place with seasons :)

Brooke said...

Wow! You guys got a lot of snow! I am going to miss the warm too...

Stephen Elison said...

where do you live? It looks like you live by Tami from the view behind your backyard.

Christa said...

Really... SNOW? Im kinda jealous. Well... just for a minute. Then I remember how cold it really is. my kids really wished it snowed here. I just tell them thats what visiting is for. He he

Its so good to keep up with your life Karlin! You are so darling!