Saturday, October 18, 2008

Frightmares

I have a few friends with season passes to Lagoon that talked me into joining them on Friday. I've never taken my kids and I don't remember the last time I went. It was another beautiful day. Some of the lines were a little long but ALL my kids still had a blast.

avaree and bennett

avaree and weston loved this boat ride. they got to drive it and ring a bell.


avaree looks like she was going to throw up in this picture. weston loved it and was giggling the whole time.

"avaree, are you okay?"

griffin hasn't been to lagoon in years either... he was giggling on all the rides too.

kelly and i... my party partner in crime this weekend.



weee!

this lady bug ride was a big ride... the first drop avaree's eyes filled with tears but she ended up liking it. i went on it and it even got me.

yeah for no school, warm weather, lagoon, and spending quality family time together!

1 comments:

janet said...

HOW FUN!!!!!! That post made me so homesick! I don't know how long it's been since I've been to Lagoon. Forever. My kids have never been. And I am jealous that your friend gets to be your partner in crime! I want to hang out with you and ALL your kids!