Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Baylee vs Sarah

Yesterday, Baylee's school team played Jason's sister, Sarah's. It was a fun and exciting game. The final score was 31 to 36. Unfortunately for Baylee, her team lost. That was only their second loss so it was a big win for Sarah! Baylee was a little bummed to say the least. It was intense watching them play each other and cheering for both of them. They are both great players!

Grabbing sandwiches after the game with Jason's family

Baylee bummed about her loss and not wanting me to document it on the blog

Grandpa Randy carrying both grandkids (the game was great because I had so many helpers with these two, most days it is just me chasing them around)


3 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

how crazy that they played each other!

SUMMER said...

That is too cute that they are on opposing teams. I had no idea that they lived up there! Look at my blog... I tagged you.

janet said...

What an intense game! Tell Baylee that I would have totally cheered for HER team! Bummer that she lost!