Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lunch at Dear Lizzie's

These are my friends from the neighborhood that make my life so meaningful, especially as a stay at home Mom! We get together for birthdays and girls nights, we trade babysitting, we do play groups, book club, and serve each other when ever we can. I always look forward to our get togethers! They keep me sane. I love each and everyone of these ladies. I'm SO grateful for their friendships!

Today we got together for lunch at the cutest boutique, called Dear Lizzie, in Alpine, UT. They have yummy sandwiches and soup and the best homemade treats. There chocolates, mints, cookies, and cupcakes are all to die for! Happy Birthday Holly and Alison!

2 comments:

janet said...

Wow. My mouth watered just reading about the desserts!

What a beautiful group of friends. and I love that you get together all the time. Girl friends are necessities!!

ps your hair looks long in this picture.

SUMMER said...

Oh shoot- now we will NEVER get you to move back here to CA with all your fun friends there! Really though, how great! Everyone looks so nice and nothing is better than a good mommy support system! That Dear Lizzie place looks awesome! I love cute cafes like that!
P.S. Yes- I always lose tights and other things daily. It is so annoying.