Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Winder's & The Jackson's

Last weekend we went to dinner with 2 of my very best guy friends from highschool... Cory Jackson and Greg Winder. Cory, Greg and I all lived in Provo together after highschool too. In fact, they were the guys that introduced me to Jason. We all hung out ALL the time and were the best of friends. We have some GREAT memories. Jason and I got married while Cory and Greg were on their missions. It is so fun to get together now with their wives, Tara and Tiffany (and Cory's two children... Carter and Ava). They both married well! The good times and laughs continue!

Jason, Greg, Cory and Ava... Seriously, no one can make me laugh like these guys!

3 comments:

janet said...

It's so good to see them with cute wives!! they are the funniest (and nicest) guys.. Love that Jason is such good friends with them too. WJHS forever!!! (that's what Aaron would say to me..)

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Oh how fun! I have always wondered what happened to tara. She looks great! I bet you were laughing all night, especially with Greg!

val said...

How fun to still get together. Greg really is SO funny. Cute wives too!