Thursday, January 17, 2008

What A Mess!

This is what you see when you first walk into my house...

A MESS!
No Exaggeration. The paper work that goes along with Jason's business is out of control! I am an organized person and I can pretty much say that every room in my house is organized except for this. The business stuff totally overwhelms me. We actually hired someone a few months back, which I was SO excited for, but it ended up being more work for us because we had to be organized for them. So now, it is back up to me. The hard part is... it is time consuming to stay on top of and the only time I have is when kids are napping and who wants to work?? I have to clean and do laundry and shower and truthfully I'd rather be blogging! The other hard part is... Jason is NOT an organized, paper work type of guy and I can't do much until he looks over everything and he just doesn't have time for it. I am motivated to get in a routine again and try to stay on top of all this! But really... who likes to file?? It's the worst.

4 comments:

val said...

I hear you! (although we don't have near as many papers since we don't have our own business) but I hate paper clutter. I went to an organization enrichment last saturday and she had a lot of good tips but the most important part is getting started and KEEPING up with it constantly! You've got to immediately shred or enter bills or immediately file to keep things in order. wish i had better advice...good luck.
And YES now that we'll be living in SL it will be that much easier to do photos of your family. I'll plan on it!!

janet said...

good luck is all I have to say. too bad you can't hire someone to do it for you.

Annie + Joey said...

I can totally relate to the clutter. My husband is super organized and I have to try my hardest to keep up with him. I don't know what I would do if I was running a company out of my house!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Jason and Jared are WAY too similar. Crazy!