Friday, January 11, 2008

Scatterbrained

I've been on the hunt for some cute tights to wear with a dress that I got a while ago. I finally found some at Target, in fact I made a special trip to Target just for tights. I got home, brought the bag in (I know I had it on my kitchen countertop), and now I can't find the bag anywhere! I've cleaned and searched the whole house, including garbage cans. What did I do with it? Does that ever happen to any of you?? Sometimes I have too much on my mind and I can't stand clutter so I put things away but I can't remember where I put them! So dumb of me and I don't want to give in and buy a new pair because I know they are here somewhere or did I throw them away?!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I've had that happen many times. And some things I've never found even after I've turned the house upside-down. Sometimes I wonder if the item ever made it out of the store with me!

janet said...

I love that YOU do this-- because you are miss organized. I do it everyday practically. Don't give in to buying a new pair... you will find them somewhere, unless you threw them away...

SUMMER said...

I can't even tell you how many times I do this! It frustrates the crap out of me! I REALLY hope you find them. Sometimes I can't even sleep at night if I have misplaces something b/c it weighs on me!!!

Roney Family said...

Maybe you are pregnant. That is when I become the most absent minded and loose things all the time!!!! Just teasing. Hope you find em!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

oh my gosh, i thought i was reading my own journal for a second there. i am the queen of being spacey. i am always putting something in a special spot that i will be sure to remember...come to find out it was too special because i can't remember where it was! my husband just laughs...