Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweet Moment

After I posted about President Hinckley, Avaree was asking me about him so I explained to her that he was the prophet and that he passed away. Later she asked me, "Are we all going to die Mom?" I said, "Yes one day, but probably not for a LONG time and we can still be together after we die." She then turned to me and her eyes were filled up with tears and she said "Mom, I am going to miss you when you die!" It was so sincere and sweet. It totally made my eyes fill up with tears too!

6 comments:

janet said...

I love that! and the picture is SO sweet too.

SUMMER said...

Oh! That is soooo sweet!

The Shupe Ohana said...

That is too cute. Kids and their spirits are just amazing to me. Hey, i would love to see you when you bring griffin for his ortho appt. i think you said the 6th. anyways that day would be fine with me. let me know. love ya
susie

Newmans said...

Oh, that made my eyes well up with tears!! She is such a sweetie!

Sara Decker said...

THat made me cry too. Man, we are all sensitive moms! She is so sweet.

val said...

So Sweet. What a little darling.