Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Party with my Gals!

I'm back... The past couple of weeks have been crazy and I have a lot of blogging to do to catch up. We hosted ALL of Jason's family for the week of Christmas. It was so much fun but a little hectic! Baylee and Griffin start school tomorrow so I am slowly getting back in the swing of things. Before all the family got in, I had a Christmas party with my 4 best friends. I look forward to our party every year. I love these girls! We've been friends since Jr High and Highschool and we've had a Christmas party every year since we graduated. Every year our party grows... with husbands and kids that is!

Francine, Hillary, Janet, Azy, and me

Francine and Adam Wright

Hillary and John Horn

Janet with 2 of her boys, Luke and Ben


1 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

that is so cool that you guys still get together regularly. i got together with some of our SBO crew and other peeps this past summer and it was So much fun!