Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Pics

Weston pulled on the adapter to our lap top and broke it. I've been going crazy without a computer the past few days. Jason just bought a new adapter (over 100 unexpected bucks later). Kids! It is good to be back in business though! I hope I don't bore you with all the pictures...

Friday night was date night with the hubby! It was so fun. I don't remember the last time we went out, just the two of us. It reminded me of the good ol' days. We did a little Christmas shopping and grabbed some dinner at a steak house (0f course).

Baylee's piano recital

Pizza at Gold Medal (John & Hillary Horn's restaraunt)

Weston showing off for the camera

Ice cream at Scoopology...yummy but cold
Jason had to knock all the icicles off our roof so they don't break the raingutters

Christmas dress

The view from our deck... breath taking!

family pics
Sunday Dinner
This is dinner at my house every Sunday, I have ALL my single brothers over and their girlfriends/fiances (I guess that makes them not single, just not married then) and I do ALL the cooking. Who is going to do it if I don't? It's so fun to get together with everyone and these boys need a home cooked meal at least once a week. I just wish my Mom was here to help me and she'd love spending time with all of us! (the only person missing is Ligia, Brady's fiance, she is off to Mexico for Christmas) I'm not trying to sound like super woman either. I'm just telling you how it is and I really don't have a choice.

7 comments:

Roney Family said...

I love all the new pictures. I am so glad you were able to get out for date night. Looks like you guys are having a fun time. I need to get your address also. I will e-mail you mine and if you could please send me yours!!! You guys are awesome!!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Karlin,
I love looking at your blog and see what you have been up to since high school. Look at you...you are Superwoman! Your family is beautiful and you look better than ever. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
Kelly Pettingill Nordfelt

SUMMER said...

Your tree looks beautiful! And I can't believe that the brothers have g-friends!

val said...

Your family picture is darling! Time to dish out food assignments to those single brothers! I want to eat at Hillary's pizza place sometime, yum! Your Christmas card will be in the mail tomorrow. It's nice to have them done. Phew.

The Shupe Ohana said...

Karlin, you are seriously amazing. i wish your mom was here too. Happy Birthday to her tomorrow. She was such an amazing lady, and you are doing such a good job keeping your family together. you really are amazing, I hear you are going to have a crazy house for christmas, sounds fun though. love ya.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

I love all your pics. I am so glad you got a new power cord (or whatever). And what a neat tradition you've started with your family on Sunday. I love Sunday dinners. Yes, you do need to give some assignments, like Val said.

Anonymous said...

Wesley will soon be one of those SINGLE brothers! hehe. I love you all and miss you dearly!