Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Our New Year's Eve was low key and I loved it that way. We went to my favorite restaraunt as a family, Bonsai Grill. I know I've mentioned it before. It's a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook in front of you. It's the ONLY restaraunt the kids are good at because they are entertained and I LOVE the fresh food. Then we went back to our house played games... pool and Loaded questions to be exact and then toasted to the New Year and had a dance party! Okay, not much of dance party because I was the only one dancing. I totally made of fool of myself but I don't care. It was just my family and they've all seen me dance before. (I'm horrible)

heading out to dinner

yummy food

I've been thinking a lot lately about how boring our lives would be without Baylee and Griffin. Seriously. After dinner on New Year's Eve, we put the kids to bed and we still had people to stay up and play with. Jason and I would have seriously been bored. There is always something to do and someone to do something with around our house. I love it because I hate to be alone. (well I'm actually enjoying it more these days) But I truly enjoy having Baylee and Griffin. They are such great kids... I only hope that my own kids will be as enjoyable one day!

4 comments:

James said...

We like Baylee and Griffin too. I hope our kids grow up to be great them them.

janet said...

I so wish we could have been invited to your dance party! And you are not a horrible dancer.. all that matters is that YOU have a good time, right?

And so true about having constant entertainment at your home. There are always people to play games with and always someone to talk to-- or watch the kids when you have to run errands. Baylee and Griffin are SUCH good kids!

SUMMER said...

You guys have been up to so many fun things! I have never seen Jason's mom and she is beautiful! So- the other day Bryan random says, "Do you like goldfish"? I was looking at him confused. Then I realized that he was quoting Jason that one night. That was seriously one of the funniest things ever. I will never forget it. Wish you still lived here! :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I love the post on your mother..seriously touched me. Im sure she's watching you guys grow..and your children!! My best friends mother died of cancer a couple years ago and she always talks about her and how she wishes she could be there to see her children and what not but... she is watching she definitely is!! Also you have got to tell me where you do your shopping..I love your clothes so let me know.