Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Linda!

Today is Jason's Mom's birthday. We just want to quickly let her know how much we love and appreciate all she does for us. A few of our favorite things about her are... she is such a hard worker (I wonder where Jason gets that from), she is a colonel in the marine corps, she is an amazing cook, she is very fashionable (more than once people have mistaken her for Jason's wife!), she is very thoughtful and gives great gifts, and she is very unselfish. She will do anything for anyone. I know that Jason gets that from her too and I am very grateful for that because I needed an unselfish husband to take on all of my siblings. Linda currently lives in Southern California but Jason is building a home for her by us. We can't wait to have her close by again! Happy Birthday Linda, Mom, Grandmere. We love you!

Her home in progress
From the back

Some of Jason's crew working, which by the way, are the best crew!



6 comments:

SUMMER said...

Jason- Feel free to build us a home right by you too!

SUMMER said...

Jason- Feel free to build us a home right by you too!

RaeLynn said...

Wow--what a beautiful home! Linda is a lucky woman :) (And what a great husband you have Karlin!) Oh, about the breakmaker, I think they're all pretty different, so I'm not sure how to give you a "cure all" that would work for yours too...I just know that after it's been in the mixer for an hour and five minutes, i took it out, rolled it into a loaf, and put it in the pan to raise until it doubled in size, then I cooked it in the oven. I bet a few experiments would help out (or if it came with a booklet or something) :) Best of luck!

Tracy said...

That house is going to be amazing when it's done! Can't wait to see a picture of it finished.

janet said...

The house looks great and how nice to have her close!

And she seriously looks like she's in her twenties. She's a beautiful lady! Nice tribute to her, Kar.

SUMMER said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE BOTH HAD MICE THE SAME DAY! MY FRIEND TARAH HAS ONE IN HER HOUSE RIGHT NOW TOO THAT SHE CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH! THEY ARE SOOOO CREEPY! YES- I AM GRATEFUL MINE IS IN THE GARAGE BUT MY LAUNDRY ROOM IS OUT THERE SO I WILL BE SCARED EVERYTIME I HAVE TO CLEAN SOME CLOTHES NOW! HOPEFULLY THERE WAS ONLY THE ONE! IF NOT- WE WILL SOON SEE. BRYAN HAS ANOTHER TRAP OUT THERE! EEEWWWW!
P.S. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE CAPTURED YOUR RODENT MOMENT FOR THE BLOG. YOUR PICTURE WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY MORE INTERESTING THAN MINE!!!