Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weston... My Big Boy!

My little boy is growing up. Weston has been the calmest baby. He probably didn't start sitting up until 8 months and finally at a year he started to scoot around on his bum. It was so cute and hilarious to see him scoot and he was content because he could get where he needed to go. (His Uncle John nick named him Scooter) He just started crawling and pulling himself up on things a couple of weeks ago and he is 14 months! I have to admit I worried a little bit, hoping that he would be normal but now I don't know why I worried. He is everywhere and into everything and he is fast. As quick as I turn around he is gone! I know he will be walking soon. He is the cutest little guy. It's been so fun to see his personality come alive. I love having a boy!

Whenever I can't find Weston, he is in Avaree's room playing on this toy. He loves it and this boy has moves! He totally dances and bobs his head to anything. (it's actually a constant fight who gets to play with it)

Weston's big boy haircut
He looks so handsome and grown up
Always on the move
Pulling himself up on everything
How can you not love that squinty smile?

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

LOVE his mohawk! I need a little boy next! How funny are we that we were posting about practically the same thing! We are for sure are meant to be friends! Boys are later I hear and I would have not one worry about Weston! He will just probably go from crawling for a shorter time straight to walking! It is so hard once they are on the go and into EVERYTHING!!! And of course I love when you comment on my blog! I miss you a lot.

RaeLynn said...

He really does have the cutest little face. I want to scrunch up my nose when I see him make that face. What a cutie pants.

Newmans said...

He is such a doll, Karlin! It doesn't suprise me though, coming from his good looking parents! Now that he is in to everything, I'm sure you don't mind it hasn't been until now! I know I wouldn't mind. Sydney was walking at 10 1/2 months, and it was way too early!

val said...

What a cute haircut and cute little face. Annie hasn't really been interested in crawling or getting around until just barely too. It's been nice! Let's do pictures!