Saturday, December 8, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

We are getting dumped on! It has been snowing like CRAZY! It is beautiful and sure feels like Christmas. All I have to say is, I am grateful for online shopping because that is the only way I'm getting any shopping done. We've also been enjoying all the classic Christmas movies. The Elf is my favorite!! Well, just thought I'd share a few pictures with you... (I'm trying to make all you California people jealous, ha!)

The view from Avaree's room (the trees look SO pretty!)
The view from Weston's room
The view from our backyard
Attempting to build a snowman but the dog kept ruining it
Avaree trying to catch a snowflake with her tongue
Uncle Trevor and Avaree
Buried
Coming in to get warm (look at those red cheeks and fingers)
Jason going out to plow the walks and did NOT want his picture taken

9 comments:

Sara Decker said...

I am so NOT jealous...it makes me cold just looking at those pictures. But i'm glad there will be snow when we come just for one week, that is all i can handle of the cold weather.

SUMMER said...

That looks pretty for just one day! YIKES... so cold! And I am dying here in CA b/c I think it is cold. Two words: MOVE BACK!!!

Roney Family said...

That is so awesome. I am so jealous. I love that christmas feeling. Hot chocolate. It does get cold here in California. But only by my standards. It looks beautiful there!

Sunny said...

Oh, you ARE making me jealous! There is nothing like snow in Utah at Christmastime, huh? That snow looks so fun. But I think I'd enjoy it for a couple of weeks and be done. I love your blog and being able to see your cute family. Please give everyone a hug for me! Miss you guys!

The Shupe Ohana said...

You guys did get a lot of snow up there,how fun! i love it this time of year. i am also grateful for online shopping. k we need to get together soon. love ya
sus

val said...

I just tried to email you but it was returned...guess I have an old address. Janet said you want family pictures done. I would love to try and take them if you are willing to take a chance on someone who is far from professional. If you are interested let's figure out a time that would work for both of us.
Let me know!

Tracy said...

Looks like fun! We've been hoping for snow here. So far we've only had some flurries here and there. The kids are dying to go play in the snow, so I'm hoping we actually get some this year. There's a perfect sledding hill a block away from us, so we can't wait to try it out.

Tracy said...

Looks like fun! We've been hoping for snow here. So far we've only had some flurries here and there. The kids are dying to go play in the snow, so I'm hoping we actually get some this year. There's a perfect sledding hill a block away from us, so we can't wait to try it out.

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.